1. Abyssinians: It is a very quiet and gentle cat breed that is very popular among the cat lovers. They needs very low mantainance and a good choice for busy people. They really love to spend time with their owners and will really give you a lots of fun. Abyssinian will keep their owners entertained all the time as they can. They weigh about 10 pounds on an average.
2. Munchkin: This cat breed is known for their unique short legs, which is their main distinctive characteristics. They come in various ranges of colors and are very good-natured. They have the quality to keep your home lively all the time and are very affectionate towards their owners. They are regarded as a very healthy cat with some different jumping characteristics.
3. Singapura: It is known as the smallest cat breed in the world and ranks the top position. Everyone wants an attractive cat and singapura is also attractive as well. They come with large ears and eyes, which makes their appearance more unique. It is natural breed and can be a good pet for your home.
4. Devon Rex: If you are looking for a delicate pet member at home, Devon rex cat is the best one for you. Most of the time they will try to stay close to the owner and loves to play with them. Even they are also called as the clown of the feline world. They do have some similarities with dogs in behavior and can also be trained in a proper way.
5. Minskin: Miskin is a dwarf variety of cat and is cross breed between Sphynx and Munchkin. They are known for their huge ears and eyes and come in a variety of colors. They are very lively cats and very healthy in nature. You will also notice that their tail is very long and sometimes longer than their body. If you have children and other pets at home, Minskin is the best selection for you.